Tuesday, January 5, 2010

You call this summer?


We are at Mt Maunganui, affectionately know as The Mount. Our first afternoon at the beach. It is quite late so the sun has lost it's heat (warmth). Steve and Ruby get in the water and catch a few waves on the boogie board. After getting my feet wet and a long pep talk to self, I don Steve's winter rashie (the one he uses in Australian waters) and decide to take the plunge. However, the process was not so much a plunge but more like a long drawn out wade. Everyone knows I am a complete wimp when it comes to getting into anything cooler than bath water.

So here is a picture (geez, I look old), taken by Eadie, just to prove I did it. Don't ask me if I enjoyed it, I think I would need a full wetsuit for that.

And here is a cute picture drawn by Eadie:

No comments:

Post a Comment