Monday, December 6, 2010

A fabulous night


I'm sure Sarah has a few good pics on her camera but this is what I have for now! This one was taken very early in the night. [Note the gorgeous necklace which was a present from Steve.]

And what a great night it was. Very civilised and grown-up with a nice selection of cocktails that kept coming throughout the night. I was a bit worried that people would make an appearance then disappear early but it wasn't like that at all. The pic below is of the "stayers". We finished up at about 12.45am and I think that was mainly in consideration of babysitters.




A class act!

It's really not that serious!

2 comments:

  1. I am so sending the walk home photo to everyone I know after you posted those ghastly shots of me - bitch !!!
    Noticed you waited til I was back in Australia for this blog - and just when I was thinking I was missing you madly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was just trying to show that it wasn't all prim and proper ;)

    ReplyDelete