Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WOW


Last Saturday night Steve and I fly to Wellington for the World of WearableArt show. A night of theatre, dance, colour, movement and art was promised, and delivered. Very unique and very Kiwi.

No cameras were allowed, but that was like waving a red flag at a bull – me being the bull. Here are a few pics. They're not the best but there was no opportunity to set up the shots like a true pro. Check out the official website for more.


The cutest part of the show by far were the little dogs dressed up as baby elephants. They definitely had the "Aawwh" factor.


When I reviewed my shots on the night, I thought they were quite good. But they next day, when the alcohol wore off, they didn't seem to be so fantastic – go figure!


This pic of me was taken at the waterfront in Wellington. (Included especially for Jordy who said there weren't enough pics of me on my blog.) We couldn't believe how beautiful and sunny it was. Something we hadn't seen in Auckland for quite some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment