Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Ava


My sweet Ava is 6 today and we're off to the zoo!
Ava, how I love your cuddles. Please keep cuddling me when I'm an old lady. Happy birthday chicken.
Love Mummy xox

Remember when you turned 2 and Coco was your favourite toy?


Always smiling! The apron Sarah made isn't quite so big on you anymore!


PS. Highlights of the day...
A new Barbie–you can never have too many.


Or LPS merchandise for that matter!


Birthday cake for afternoon tea at the zoo.


Mmmm, good cake!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Ava,

    You really light up my life - love to see you smile, even love to see you frown, love to see you in person, but mara mail is ok for now.

    You are my sunshine.

    Love to you and i was thinking of you yesterday, today and tomorrow.

    Aunty cory and Tomaz

    ReplyDelete